Membership Type: Joint
Joint Membership is for two named friend or family members to visit together or separately, each with their own card.
Why give a Gift Membership?
- Unlimited, free entry to the National Museum of Flight and the National Museum of Rural Life
- Discounted entry to Edinburgh Castle for the National War Museum
- Unlimited, free entry to all our exhibitions
- Exclusive Member events
- Free or discounted entry to our fantastic programme of events at our museums
- 20% discount in our cafés
- 10% discount in our museum shops and online
- Behind the scenes news and in-depth articles in our supporters magazine Explorer, delivered direct to you.
Please note Gift Membership payments, or payments made by someone other than the Member, are not eligible for Gift Aid.